- Check in time is 3:00 pm CST.
- Check out time is 12:00 pm noon CST.
- Guests are required to provide a credit card to hold reservations.
- Cancellations for reservations are by 3:00 pm CST 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations not cancelled prior to this time may be subject to a no show fee of one night's room stay and applicable tax charges.
- Valid Credit Card must be presented at check-in. Credit Card will be charged for room and tax charges along with authorization of $75.00 per night for incidentials/security deposit.
(Authorization holds take 5-7 business days to be released. Please use caution when presenting a debit card upon check in as the funds will not be available until your financial institution releases them. We are not responsible for any overdraft fees resulting from pre-authorization holds. We do not accept pre-paid gift cards for payment).
- We ask that our guests please wear shoes throughout the hotel property.
- Guests using the restaurant are asked to be fully clothed including shoes-and to not wear bathing suits inside the restaurant.
- The Garden Hotel and Conference Center is a 100% non-smoking facility. A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for any room that has evidence of smoking.
- Please keep track of your personal and/or valuable items during your stay. The Garden Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK PERMITTED IN AND AROUND POOL AREA. This includes portable hot plates, crock pots, etc.
We are proud to be a pet friendly hotel. Please make sure you ask about a pet friendly room when making reservations. Pet friendly accommodations require a $20 per night pet fee and a $50.00 refundable deposit. The refundable deposit must be placed on a valid credit card and will be refunded once housekeeping staff has inspected the room for damage. There is a $250 cleaning fee for any unregistered pets in the guestrooms. Pets are not allowed in the common areas of the hotel as well as the pool and restaurant areas. Pets that cause a disturbance to our other guests will be asked to leave. We do ask that pets are not left unattended in guest rooms as well as any public areas.
Service animals are welcome with no additional fees or charges.